I rarely eat red meat (yes, I know being from Uruguay and all) cause my stomach doesn't digest it very well. I prefer chicken or fish as a protein source. Going all vegetarian unfortunately doesn't work for me either cause my stomach can't handle all those beans and lentils and shit. And yes, all you vegans - there ARE other options but not easy enough to make, and in comparison, pretty expensive.
If you beg to differ give me your fastest recipe that contains as much protein as I need (remember I train twice a day).
Anyways this is pretty quick and it tastes good too.
Mix following ingredients:
- minced chicken (kycklingfärs)
- goat cheese (fetaost)
- any kind of fresh herbs that you like (basil, cilantro, percilly, cannabis anything)
- 1-2 eggs
- squeeze some garlic into the "batter"
- and chop half an onion into it (super small pieces preferably)
- pepper (if you must, add salt, but you already have the goat cheese that's salty enough so it's really not needed. In general: Please don't over do the salt - it's not good for you)
make little buns that you gently put on a plate of PANKO (it's like ströbröd but a Japanese version that I find a lot nicer).
once that's done I fry the buns in a little bit of olive or coconut oil to get a nice surface.
After that I put them in the oven. I avoid frying my food as much as possible. So when I'm not on a diet I fry it a little bit then finish in the oven. A compromise id say!